Cad Tech Services's adjustable column pneumatic presses are designed for light assembly work from 2 to 1900 pounds of pressure. They have a small footprint, side-mounted controls and key way for quickly mounting tools, making it a very user-friendly press that won't break your budget.
Stable frame with low bending for the absorption of high forces.
* Flexible tool location in the fixture mounting platen due to replaceable centering bushing with precision bore.
* The large working area offers sufficient space for large tools.
* The force is determined via a pressure transducer with force/stroke monitored presses.
* Round ram locked against rotation with TDC switch (74/76) or position measuring system on the rotational guide rod.
* Adjustment for a simplistic adjustment of the working height with a setting range of 100 mm. This greatly reduces the need for spacers to accommodate different working heights during setup changes.
Applications: * Assembling, riveting, bordering, crimping, embossing, numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
* Deformation over short paths
Near Industrial Area,Ambala
Phone: (+91) 9466360833
Mobile: (+91) 7015765454